In Fall 2014, I will be teaching a graduate course on Ethics and Big Data. Here are syllabi from other courses I’ve taught here:
- LBST 2211: Ethical Issues: Technology (this is the current, Summer 2013 syllabus)
- PHIL 3020: Modern Philosophy (Spring 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
- PHIL 3190: Sex, Lies and the Founding of the City (Topics in History/Genealogy; Fall 2010) (flyer)
- PHIL 3226: Social-Political Philosophy (Fall 2009)
- PHIL 3249: Philosophy of Technology (this is the most recent, Spring 2011 syllabus)
- PHIL 3310: Ethics and Information Technology (Summer 2010) (flyer)
- PHIL 4050/5050: Foucault (Undergrad/Grad, Fall 2013) (flyer)
- PHIL 4050/5050: Privacy and Surveillance (Undergrad/Grad, Fall 2014) (flyer)
- PHIL 6110: Ethical Theory (Graduate, Fall 2010)
- PHIL 6219: History of Ethical Theory (Graduate, Spring 2009)
- PHIL6250/PPOL 8635: Ethics and Public Policy (Graduate, Spring 2014)
Here is the textbook I wrote for a “Computers and Ethics” Course. I haven’t updated it since 2000.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.