Greg talks with Jennifer Piscopo, Assistant Professor of Politics at Occidental College and Peggy Rockefeller Visiting Scholar at the David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies at Harvard. She is an expert on gender quotes and political representation of women in Latin America. How has representation improved over time? How did gender quotas get going in the first place? How has this changed sexist attitudes, if at all? You have to listen to find out.
Contact MeOffice: Fretwell 430H
- Episode 64: The U.S. and Juan Guaidó February 13, 2019
- Episode 63: Nayib Bukele Wins in El Salvador February 8, 2019
- Episode 62: Understanding the Venezuelan Crisis February 1, 2019
- Episode 61: Exiting Gangs in El Salvador December 19, 2018
- Episode 60: Foreign Policy in Latin America November 29, 2018
- Should We Revive Wet Foot/Dry Foot?
- More On Why Invading Venezuela Is A Bad Idea
- No-Confidence Vote in Mexico
- UNASUR Is Probably Dead
- AMLO's Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Parsing Pompeo's Threatening Tweet
- Abolishing Term Limits
- Eva Golinger's Confidante of "Tyrants"
- Tech in Mexico
- Military Threats Are Bad Policy