Greg talks with Ali Stoyan, Assistant Professor of Political Science at Kansas State University, about how executives with ambitious reform agendas have used constituent assemblies to achieve them. We chat in particular about Bolivia, Ecuador, and Venezuela, with a dash of Honduras.
Contact MeOffice: Fretwell 430H
- Episode 60: Foreign Policy in Latin America November 29, 2018
- Episode 59: Using the Venezuelan Crisis in the U.S. November 12, 2018
- Episode 58: Support for Same Sex Marriage in Latin America October 15, 2018
- Episode 57: AMLO and Mexican Business October 9, 2018
- Episode 56: Immigration, Security, and Human Rights in the Trump Era September 26, 2018
- Ecuador Goes More Into Debt With China
- Will Bolsonaro Invade Venezuela?
- I've Got Big Walls
- Rejecting Immigration in Latin America
- Baseball and Politics in Venezuela
- Russia's Bombers in Venezuela
- New Documents on the 1965 Dominican Republic Invasion
- Senate Hearing on Immigration Enforcement
- Turnout Was Low in Venezuelan Municipal Elections. Why?
- Race 14: Kiawah Island Marathon