Greg talks with Ali Stoyan, Assistant Professor of Political Science at Kansas State University, about how executives with ambitious reform agendas have used constituent assemblies to achieve them. We chat in particular about Bolivia, Ecuador, and Venezuela, with a dash of Honduras.
Contact MeOffice: Fretwell 430H
- Episode 66: Chilean Terrorism & the Ghosts of Sheridan Circle September 18, 2019
- Episode 65: U.S. Policy Toward Cuba June 25, 2019
- Episode 64: The U.S. and Juan Guaidó February 13, 2019
- Episode 63: Nayib Bukele Wins in El Salvador February 8, 2019
- Episode 62: Understanding the Venezuelan Crisis February 1, 2019