Greg talks with Christine Wade, Associate Professor of Political Science and International Studies at Washington College, about the recent Nicaraguan presidential election. Part of that discussion revolves around how you even define democracy in the first place. A small part of it also speculates on how a Trump administration will deal with Nicaragua.
Contact MeOffice: Fretwell 430H
- Episode 54: The Nicaraguan Crisis June 15, 2018
- Episode 53: AMLO in Perspective June 5, 2018
- Episode 52: Security in Latin America May 24, 2018
- Episode 51: Decentralization in Latin American Can Kill Parties April 12, 2018
- Episode 50: Implementing Peace in Colombia March 21, 2018
- How Does Trump Choose His Latin American Foes?
- How Trump Helps Russia in Latin America
- EPN Gets Blunt
- Trump Wants Latin America to Do More With Nothing
- The Corruption Cycle in Latin America
- Who's To Blame in Nicaragua?
- Why AMLO Could be Cause For Optimism
- AMLO and Venezuela
- Baby Formula and Bad Diplomacy
- Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America