Like the episode in May, this one is a panel discussion. This time Christine Wade invited Adam Isacson, Adriana Beltrán, Ana Patricia Rodríguez, and me to Washington College to discuss “Immigration, Security, and Human Rights in the Trump Era.” It was a great discussion, ranging from U.S. policy to the experiences of the migrants themselves.
Contact MeOffice: Fretwell 430H
- Episode 64: The U.S. and Juan Guaidó February 13, 2019
- Episode 63: Nayib Bukele Wins in El Salvador February 8, 2019
- Episode 62: Understanding the Venezuelan Crisis February 1, 2019
- Episode 61: Exiting Gangs in El Salvador December 19, 2018
- Episode 60: Foreign Policy in Latin America November 29, 2018
- Should We Revive Wet Foot/Dry Foot?
- More On Why Invading Venezuela Is A Bad Idea
- No-Confidence Vote in Mexico
- UNASUR Is Probably Dead
- AMLO's Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Parsing Pompeo's Threatening Tweet
- Abolishing Term Limits
- Eva Golinger's Confidante of "Tyrants"
- Tech in Mexico
- Military Threats Are Bad Policy