Greg talks with John Hyatt, a former student who is an international business development professional, having spent the last 10 years in Mexico City assisting international firms with their market development projects in the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. The topic is Andrés Manuel López Obrador and Mexican business (at least in Mexico City). What has been their reaction been? How does Donald Trump fit into this?
Contact MeOffice: Fretwell 430H
- Episode 64: The U.S. and Juan Guaidó February 13, 2019
- Episode 63: Nayib Bukele Wins in El Salvador February 8, 2019
- Episode 62: Understanding the Venezuelan Crisis February 1, 2019
- Episode 61: Exiting Gangs in El Salvador December 19, 2018
- Episode 60: Foreign Policy in Latin America November 29, 2018
- Should We Revive Wet Foot/Dry Foot?
- More On Why Invading Venezuela Is A Bad Idea
- No-Confidence Vote in Mexico
- UNASUR Is Probably Dead
- AMLO's Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Parsing Pompeo's Threatening Tweet
- Abolishing Term Limits
- Eva Golinger's Confidante of "Tyrants"
- Tech in Mexico
- Military Threats Are Bad Policy