Greg talks about the Salvadoran presidential election with Christine Wade, Professor of Political Science and International Studies at Washington College. We talk about why Nayib Bukele won, the problems with the two dominant parties, the role of ideology, and much more. We end on a more optimistic note than normal!
Contact MeOffice: Fretwell 430H
- Michelle Bachelet Blasts Maduro
- Dealing With Bad Debt
- Conditions of Imprisoned Immigrants
- Alva Noé's Infinite Baseball
- Why Did Fidel Castro Endorse Salvador Allende?
- Russian Threats in Latin America
- Rex Tillerson Cut Out of Mexico Diplomacy and Publicly Humiliated
- Podcast Episode 65: U.S. Policy Toward Cuba
- Incentives in U.S. Policy Toward Venezuela
- Tamaleria Laurita