Greg talks about the Salvadoran presidential election with Christine Wade, Professor of Political Science and International Studies at Washington College. We talk about why Nayib Bukele won, the problems with the two dominant parties, the role of ideology, and much more. We end on a more optimistic note than normal!
Contact MeOffice: Fretwell 430H
- Episode 66: Chilean Terrorism & the Ghosts of Sheridan Circle September 18, 2019
- Episode 65: U.S. Policy Toward Cuba June 25, 2019
- Episode 64: The U.S. and Juan Guaidó February 13, 2019
- Episode 63: Nayib Bukele Wins in El Salvador February 8, 2019
- Episode 62: Understanding the Venezuelan Crisis February 1, 2019