Greg talks with Arturo Lopez-Levy, who is Visiting Assistant Professor of international Relations at Gustavus Adolphus College, Minnesota. He has a Ph.D. in international Studies from the Josef Korbel School of International Studies of the University of Denver. He has published articles about Cuba, Latin America, and the U.S. policy towards Latin America. They talk about U.S. policy Cuba, based on an article he recently published in NACLA. It ranged from Trump administration goals to reaction in Cuba, to what economic consequences we might see as a result of U.S. policy.
Contact MeOffice: Fretwell 430H
- Episode 66: Chilean Terrorism & the Ghosts of Sheridan Circle September 18, 2019
- Episode 65: U.S. Policy Toward Cuba June 25, 2019
- Episode 64: The U.S. and Juan Guaidó February 13, 2019
- Episode 63: Nayib Bukele Wins in El Salvador February 8, 2019
- Episode 62: Understanding the Venezuelan Crisis February 1, 2019