- Ph.D., Boston University
- M.A., Boston University
- B.A., Lehigh University
Areas of Interest
- Elizabethan Literature
- History of the Book
- Performance History
- Shakespeare on Film
- Contributing Editor, James IV, Routledge Anthology of Non-Shakespearean Drama, Ed. Jeremy Lopez. Routledge, 2020, 508-74.
- “Isabella Whitney amongst the Stalls of Richard Jones.” Women’s Labour and the History of the Book in Early Modern England. Ed. Valerie Wayne. Arden, 2020, 145-61.
- Elizabethan Publishing and the Makings of Literary Culture. University of Toronto Press, 2018.
- Christopher Marlowe, Theatrical Commerce and the Book Trade (with Roslyn L. Knutson). Cambridge University Press, 2018.
- “Shakespeare’s Urban Comedies and the Lure of True Crime and Satire.” The Oxford Handbook of Shakespearean Comedy. Ed. Heather Hirchfeld. Oxford University Press, 2018.
- Edward II: A Critical Guide. Arden, 2017.
- “‘[H]e that likes not this…’: Elizabethan Publishing, Browsing, and the Book,” “Constructions of Authorship in Print,” Renaissance Society of America Annual Meeting, Toronto, Ontario, March 2019.
- “Publishing,” The Oxford Handbook to the History of the Book in Early Modern England. Ed. Adam Smyth. Oxford University Press, 2021.
- Contributing Editor, Edward II, Christopher Marlowe Collected Works. Oxford University Press, 2025.
- ENGL 3050: Shakespeare in Performance
- ENGL 3100: Approaches to Literature
- ENGL 3301: British Literature Survey I
- ENGL 4116: Early Shakespeare
- ENGL 4117: Late Shakespeare
- ENGL 4131: Early English Drama
- ENGL 4750: Monarchal Shakespeare
- ENGL 6111: Shakespeare’s Comedies and Histories
- ENGL 6680: Shakespeare on Film
- ENGL 6680: Marlowe on the Stage and Page