Barnard 230B is a faculty and staff development lab used for training as well as providing College of Liberal Arts & Sciences faculty and staff the use of
- High-speed document scanning
- CD and DVD duplication
- Flatbed scanners for film, slides, photos
- Large-format (poster) printing
- Video/Audio Editing Workstation
- Special software available in limited quantities or as trial versions
This lab has a classroom podium with screen projection and a document camera, 1 Dell computer running Windows 10, and 2 iMacs running Macintosh OSX and Windows. Access to this lab is through Barnard 238; please contact your departmental support person to request card access to this room.
This lab is open from 8am-5pm with keycard access for after-hours work.