- Panelist on Charlotte Talks episode on First Presidential Debate. Sept. 30, 2020.
- Quoted in, “How the politically unthinkable can became mainstream” by Maggie Astor. The New York Times. February 24, 2019.
- Quoted in, “President Trump heads to the Hill today to hammer home his agenda” by Kimberly Adams. Marketplace. October 24, 2017.
- Quoted in, “There are 107 million single Americans. Why do politicians rarely mention us?” by Vicki Larson. The Washington Post. March 3, 2016.
Research in the News:
- How Public Opinion Has Moved on Black Lives Matter, by Nate Cohn and Kevin Quealy. The New York Times. June 10, 2020.
- There’s no nice lady caucus in Congress, by Susan Chira. The New York Times. November 10, 2018.
- Gender stereotypes and the policy priorities of women in Congress. The LegBranch Blog. June 27, 2018.