- Trans. of “Fragmented Identities: The Narrative World of Espido Freire” by Montserrat Linares Farra. In Reflecting the Self. Women in Spanish Literature at the Turn of the Millennium, 1990-2005. Ed. Kyra A. Kietrys and Montserrat Linares Farra. Jefferson, N.C.: McFarland, 2009.
- Review of Mujer, modernismo y vanguardia en España (1898-1931), by Susan Kirkpatrick. Letras peninsulares. Fall/Winter 2003/2004: 909-911.
- Contributor, Fuentes. Special Edition for the University of Michigan. Ed. Kimberly Boys. Geneva, Illinois: Houghton Mifflin, 2000.
- Contributor, Complementary Class Activities, Wall Street España, S.A., 1995.
- “Learning Language Through Culture.” Foreign Language Association of North Carolina Annual Conference. Winston-Salem, NC. October 2011.
- “Incorporating Culture in the Foreign Language Classroom.” AATF-AATSP Spring Conference. Concord, N.C. March 2011.
- “What Lies Between: Juan Jose Millás’ Laura y Julio.” Carolina Conference on Romance Literatures. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, North Carolina. March 2010.
- “Getting It Together: Using Google Groups for Training and Collaboration.” 2009 UNC Teaching and Learning with Technology Conference. March 2009.
- “Poesía y poética en la obra de Benjamín Jarnés.” Conference on Spanish and Hispanic American Poetry, University of Virginia. November 2007.
- “New Tricks for Old Hands: Integrating Technology Among Adjunct Instructors.” University of North Carolina Teaching and Learning with Technology Conference, North Carolina. March 2007.