- 46 magnification levels from 1x to 36x
- View more of the screen content with multiple magnification levels between 1x and 2x
- Work longer without fatigue with high-definition text and crisp fonts
- Never lose track of the cursor or mouse pointer again with MAGic’s high-definition mouse and cursor enhancement options
- Eliminate glare and increase contrast with built-in color enhancements
- Speech options add human-sounding voices to speak text and echo user actions
- Easy to learn and use with built-in training tools
- Add a MAGic Large Print Keyboard with bold, high-contrast keys for easy access to MAGic’s most-used features
- MAGic is designed and tested to work well on computers where JAWS is installed
Visolve is the software that transforms colors of the computer display into the discriminate colors for various people including people with color vision deficiency, commonly called color blindness. In addition to distinguishing colors and finding a specific color, it aims to help people with color blindness:
- to guess a normal color, and
- to feel the color gradations in natural scenery etc. by their visual information.
Visolve can execute the following three types of color transformation, filtering, and hatching:
- Red-Green transform — transforms redder colors to brighter, and greener colors to darker,
- Blue-Yellow transform — transforms bluer colors to brighter, and yellower colors to darker,
- Saturation increase — increases the saturation of all colors,
- Filtering — darkens all colors other than the specified color, and
- Hatching — draws different hatch patterns depending on color.
When people with color blindness apply, for example, Red-Green transform, if they keep the above transformation rule in mind and see color changes, they could guess a normal color. Moreover, Red-Green transform reflects the degree of color saturation into its brightness regularly. So they could know not only the difference between red and green but also the difference between two reds, i.e., the degrees of red.
Colorblind Assistant is free software that instantly picks the color from the mouse pointer, providing you with a written name of the color, as well as other useful data such as RGB values and bar graphs, brightness and saturation.Read more…